Discover the heart of the Golden State
TPMG invites you to pursue a truly rewarding career with us. Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. If you believe it’s your time to thrive, we invite you to join our team today.
Career growth, professional freedom, state-of-the-art facilities, multi-specialty collaboration and more await you at The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) in the Central Valley.
For over a quarter of a century, we’ve been expanding to meet the ever-evolving needs of our growing community. As a result, we house an impressive array of specialties and services—and the opportunity to work in partnership across multiple disciplines to ensure optimal outcomes—plus some of the field’s most sophisticated technology, equipment and resources. And, as part of our country’s largest integrated care organization, TPMG provides unparalleled stability and an extraordinary benefits package, including shareholder track opportunities and a Forgivable Loan program.
When you join our thriving practice you can
- Enjoy immediate access to colleagues from an array of specialties to ensure you’re able to work together to deliver fully integrated, personalized care for your patients
- Experience the accelerated career growth and professional advantages that come with working for a major hospital in a smaller community
- Benefit from the work-life balance and professional flexibility afforded by a large group practice
- Advance with a highly stable, world-renowned organization that provides comprehensive resources and support, including HealthConnect®, our electronic medical records system that allows you to instantly access, review and update your patient’s health information
- Take advantage of—and contribute to—the highly accelerated epidemiologic and health services studies generated by our state-of-the-art Division of Research
- Enrich your knowledge in an environment that values ongoing education and boasts strong academic affiliations with regional colleges and universities
- Care for a diverse patient population in the region’s fastest-growing area
Celebrated for its mix of rustic charm and cosmopolitan convenience, California’s Central Valley offers a wealth of entertainment amenities, cultural attractions and recreational options. Colorful orchards and scenic vineyards wind their way around a landscape that’s home to pastoral farms, picturesque neighborhoods, fine galleries and more.
Local residents can shop and dine at well-known retailers and restaurants or peruse the fare at small boutiques and family-owned eateries. Sports fans can cheer on local squads or root for Northern California’s professional teams.
Whatever your tastes or interests, California’s Central Valley provides an affordable, welcoming setting in which to pursue your personal and professional aspirations.