Putting our patients first
In the California Central Valley we are committed to helping our members live healthy, happy lives. Through compassion, respect and teamwork, we ensure the people we serve receive the best medical care possible.
Kaiser Permanente Modesto, Manteca Medical Centers and Tracy Medical Offices
Welcome to the Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers and Medical Offices in Modesto, Manteca and Tracy. The Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers and Medical Offices in Modesto, Manteca and Tracy are top-performing hospitals recognized by Joint Commission for exemplary performance on key quality measures for heart attack, children’s asthma and more. The Stroke Center in Manteca is certified by Joint Commission for achieving better outcomes for stroke patients, and both Manteca and Modesto have been recognized for their commitment to safe, high-quality and effective care. The physicians of this area are proud of the exceptional care they deliver, as well as the collegiality and respect that exists within the culture of our organization.
The Kaiser Permanente Modesto Medical Center, which opened in 2008, combines the latest innovations in environmental design with comfortable patient rooms and waiting areas, inviting office spaces and much more. This state-of-the-art medical center features:
- 112 patient rooms, all private
- 72 Med/Surg beds
- 24 Postpartum beds
- 20 ICU beds
- 12 Neonatal ICU beds
- 6 Digital Surgery Suites
- 2 C-Section Suites
- 36-Bay Emergency Department
- 83 Provider Offices
- A full-service Laboratory
- A complete Radiology Department with advanced technology
The Kaiser Permanente Manteca Medical Center offers a range of services such as Adult and Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Urology, Occupational Health, Sleep Laboratory and Chemical Dependency & Recovery Program. It also features:
- 99 Beds, including 38 skilled nursing beds
- 10 Emergency Department beds
- 3 Surgery Suites
- Full Service Laboratory & Imaging
- 24-Hour Pharmacy
The Tracy Medical Office Building provides:
- Adult & Family Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Health Education
We promote a highly supportive, cross-specialty practice
Our physicians enjoy a truly unprecedented level of connectivity with colleagues in other specialties. This ensures you — and the patients you serve — have access to multidisciplinary care to achieve the best outcomes possible.
Professional Education and Development is a core component of Permanente Medicine and reflects our medical groups’ history of clinical excellence. Our medical group is dedicated to life-long learning in the art and science of medicine. We offer online self-study options, small group sessions as well as Grand Rounds presentations by nationally recognized experts. Learning opportunities are offered in a variety of modalities to suit different schedules and learning preferences. We also offer a full 4-part Maintenance of Certification support program.
We are committed to supporting our physicians on other levels as well. The CVA Physician Health & Wellness Committee promotes activities and events to enhance physician wellness, family life and collegiality. Recent activities have included a family weekend at Yosemite National Park, lunchtime author events, family friendly bike rides, adult bike clubs and women physicians’ networking dinners. The way we see it, helping you maintain your health and sense of well-being is part of how we do business.
From our ultra-modern Emergency Department and our comfortable exam rooms to our bright provider offices and serene outdoor gardens, we can offer you a bright future at Kaiser Permanente Modesto, Manteca and Tracy. Please click here to explore our current physician opportunities.
Situated just outside of the San Francisco Bay Area, the Modesto, Manteca Medical Centers and Tracy Medical Offices are a family-friendly place with year-round charm. Blessed with some of the world’s richest soil and mildest weather, the area is a celebrated agricultural leader whose country roots and metropolitan amenities offer residents a perfect balance between town and country life. Less than two hours from Yosemite National Park, Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose, area residents can easily venture to dozens of California hotspots, or relax and enjoy plenty of recreational and cultural options right at home. Here are some of the activities residents of this area enjoy:
- Picnic with the kids under the huge shade trees at beautiful Graceada Park
- Raft on the Stanislaus River
- Go boating at nearby rivers or lakes
- Ride bike trails in town and out through the orchards
- Golf at one of three public championship courses
- Ski the slopes at nearby Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy world-class entertainment, the ballet or symphony at the Gallo Center for the Arts in Modesto or The Grand Theatre Center for the Arts in Tracy
- Grab a bite to eat at one of dozens of restaurants, cafes, coffee houses and pubs
- Go wine tasting at award-winning wineries in Lodi
- Learn about local history from Victorian-costumed docents at the McHenry Mansion
- See one of the largest collections of vintage military aircraft in California at the Castle Air Museum
- Discover your passion for antiques at the less-frequented shops in the area
- Snap your family’s photo under the historic Modesto Arch
- Marvel at the classic cars, 1960’s fashions and great food at “Graffiti Summer,” an annual celebration of George Lucas’ iconic movie, American Graffiti, which was filmed in Modesto
- Hike the backcountry wilderness at Yosemite National Park
- Discover the surprising richness of local architecture, landscape and urban design at the Modesto International Architecture Festival
Affordable housing and old-fashioned hospitality make the Modesto, Manteca and Tracy areas well worth considering for your personal and professional future.