Supporting a healthy future for the Napa-Solano community
At Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center, we’ve always been dedicated to providing the most exceptional patient care for the people of the Napa-Solano region.
Vallejo is a member of the Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano Service Area (NSA), which also includes the Vacaville Medical Center, the medical offices at Vacaville, Fairfield and Napa, and the Kaiser Foundation Rehabilitation Center — a specialty care facility helping patients recover from stroke, brain, or spinal cord injury, or other conditions that affect the ability to move, speak, or think.
Kaiser Permanente’s Vallejo hospital & related facilities feature:
- 188 beds new beds for a total of 248 beds
- Mostly private rooms
- Expanded Emergency, Radiology and Surgical Services
- Enhanced facilities for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitative Services
- A new 740-vehicle parking structure
- New 27,000-square-foot Central Utility Plant
- Upgraded surface parking, site and landscape features
Sharing our legacy of caring
For over 65 years, Kaiser Permanente Vallejo’s highly respected professional team has been working together to develop and provide programs and services in sync with our members’ evolving needs. Our reputation for excellence makes us an ideal training ground for healthcare’s emerging talent. Our rehabilitation center alone continues to draw people from across the globe seeking instruction and residencies with the field’s premier physicians. In addition to world-class rehabilitative care, Kaiser Permanente Vallejo offers:
- Adult Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Alternative Medicine
- Behavioral Medicine
- Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain
- Continuing Care
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Interventional Radiology
- Minor Injury and Illness Center
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Teen Clinic
Vallejo, a city with heart
Boasting one of the most diverse populations in the country, Vallejo is a close-knit community of people who share a special affection for the city they call home. Here, you’ll discover a land whose rich history and beauty bring together the best of California’s past, present and future. Strategically located midway between San Francisco and Sacramento, Vallejo is famous for its convenient access to all that Northern California has to offer.
Here is just a sample of what Vallejo residents enjoy:
- A high-speed ferry service to and from San Francisco
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, one of the world’s only combination wildlife, oceanarium and theme parks
- 38 parks and community facilities, including the beautiful Angel Island State Park
- Five challenging local golf courses, including one designed by Arnold Palmer, and easy access to the countless amazing courses located throughout the Napa Valley
- The scenic Vallejo Waterfront
- The famous Vallejo Yacht Club
- The Vallejo Symphony
- The Infineon Raceway
- Mare Island – the historical naval shipyard
- Guided tours of the Jelly Belly Candy Company and Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- An Air and Space Museum
- A variety of venues for music, theater, art exhibits and more
- Day trips to the beaches, Lake Tahoe or the Napa wine region
- Some of the Bay Area’s most affordable housing and reasonable cost-of-living
- Year-round organized sports leagues (soccer, baseball, softball, ice hockey and more)
- Climate perfect for fishing, sailing, biking, hiking, river rafting and more
With our diverse population, rich history, beautiful surroundings, recreational amenities and family-friendly communities, Vallejo is a city that truly offers something for everyone. For more information, please visit the City of Vallejo web site.
We can help your practice thrive
Physician-owned and operated, Kaiser Permanente offers a fully integrated care delivery program where you’ll enjoy clinical autonomy, comprehensive administrative support and work-life balance. Each member of our multi-disciplinary team benefits from the opportunity to collaborate across specialties with award-winning specialists. Many of our physicians hold academic appointments at surrounding educational institutions, including Touro University and the University of California’s Berkley, San Francisco and Davis campuses.
If you would like to join a healthcare team that is actively dedicated to the community it serves, then Kaiser Permanente Vallejo is the ideal place for you. We are proud of our legacy of caring and welcome you to be part of it.
Get connected with our VIP’S
As part of the Kaiser Permanente Vallejo physician team, you’ll have the opportunity to join a unique program designed to help you become even more connected to your patients and the community you serve. Kaiser Permanente’s Volunteers in Public Service (VIP’S) is a user-friendly system designed to make it easy for you to identify and participate in worthwhile projects throughout the Napa-Solano area. Some of the agencies served include Meals on Wheels of Solano County, the Solano Domestic Violence Shelter and the Boys and Girls Club. Kaiser Permanente also sponsors an award-winning Educational Theater Program that offers free school performances to address issues our youth face in today’s environment.